Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Hunt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Hunt, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Eugene Hunt MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Hunt practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.