Gabriel Ionescu DDS Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 2nd, 2016
Late and curt.

January 20th, 2015
The best specialty
This doctor is the best specialty doctor I ever had and I highly recommend this doctor for young middle age and elderly

February 12th, 2013
colonoscopy
"St. Lukes Hospital" colonoscopy: the resident student gave me the wrong medicine for colonoscopy and when I get to hospital the staff did not know what to do, I went for a colonoscopy and had to wait two hours because Ionescu was in an emergency, and when he arrived, he put one of his nurses colonoscopy me, was a very bad experience really hurt if Dr. Ionescu read this remember it is your reputation that is at stake not your nurse, you're the one with the title, care for it.

May 25th, 2012
Trained by the best
Dr. Gabe was trained by world reknowned drs at St Lukes-Roosevelt. He has great concern for the patient and spends alot of time explaining things. He performs all of my procedures such as Colonoscopy, Oncospopy [sic] ; and coordinates care w/ my primary & other specialists. He does hospital visits, and has checked up on me when an in-patient even if not assigned to. One of the reasons I don't move to Fla. is because of the excellent care.