A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel E Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Jackson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Greenwood Orthopedic Surgeons.