A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Kaplan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Kaplan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Kaplan practices Psychiatry near Springfield, NJ.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.