A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Kaplan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Kaplan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Kaplan practices Psychiatry near Springfield, NJ.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.