A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kaufman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel J Kaufman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel J. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Kaufman practices Plastic Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Plastic Surgeons.