A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Komjathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Komjathy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komjathy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Komjathy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Komjathy graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Komjathy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel George Komjathy MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel G. Komjathy practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Komjathy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Komjathy practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elk River, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.