Dr. Gabriel Lasala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Lasala?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2017

Great Experiences

Scheduling is very good. My time is important so the visit it very timely. Would and have recommended Dr. Lasala. Feel very comfortable doing so.

July 14th, 2016

Saved my life twice

Dr. Lasala saved my life twice, The first time when I suffered STEMI last June, and then his decision to move forward with a CABG after a less than stellar angiogram. there is literally no way to express my gratitude to this outstanding physician.

July 11th, 2016

Excvellent Doctor!

January 23rd, 2016

Dr.

Dr. Lasala and his staff are the best place to visit for cardiology attention. They are excellent professionals with wonderful people skills. They take care of you of extraordinary care and courtesy!!

January 22nd, 2016

Paralegal

Dr. Lasala and his staff are very efficient, courteous and knowledgeable in their fields. Dr. Lasala is very patient and always willing to help and explains everything in detail about your condition. He is a wonderful doctor and I would certainly recommend him and his staff is always ready to help you with a smile.

December 21st, 2015

Good job

November 15th, 2015

Dr. Lasagna has been excellent in my healthcare.

June 26th, 2014

Excellent Physician / Wonderful Human Being

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lasala. He treats both my husband and myself and we both have found him to be extremely knowledgable, courteous, understanding, listens to us thoroughly answering all our questions, and he spends time with us...never rushing us out. He and his entire staff are always friendly, and everything is so clean and professional. I don't like going to Drs but going to Dr Lasala is not nearly as stressfull as going to other Drs offices.

June 25th, 2014

I recently changed insurances and was diagnosed with High Blood Pressure. I was referred to Dr. Lasala, and had zero problems making my first appointment. My first trip into the office was a treat, as the staff are very friendly, and seemed to know all of the other patients by name as they arrived. My wait was brief, and my time with Dr. Lasala well-spent, as he didn't bombard me with medical terminology that I couldn't comprehend, but rather explained everything to me in terms that were easily digestible. He started me on a one week sample of the medicine that he wanted me to begin, and on my one-week follow up, my pressure was regulated. I have already begun referring any of my Northshore friends to his practice!

June 24th, 2014

Patient

I would like to thank the entire staff of Lakeview Regional Heart Center. I've been seeing Dr. Lasala for the past 9 years. I am always greeted with a friendly smile. The office staff is always courteuous and very knowlegable. Dr. Lasala has saved my life on several ocassions and I will be forever grateful.

December 12th, 2016