A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Lazarcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Lazarcik, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarcik graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lazarcik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel J Lazarcik MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel J. Lazarcik practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Lazarcik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Lazarcik practices Anesthesiology near Kittanning, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Natrona Heights, PA.
See Kittanning Anesthesiologists.