A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Martinez is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel L Martinez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel L. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Martinez practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.