A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Martinez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel L Martinez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel L. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Martinez practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.