A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Naventi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Naventi graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Naventi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center
- Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naventi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Naventi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel M. Naventi practice?
Dr. Gabriel Naventi practices Internal Medicine near Lee, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Great Barrington, MA.
See Lee Internists.