A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Naventi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Naventi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Naventi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naventi graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Naventi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naventi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel M. Naventi practice?
Dr. Gabriel Naventi practices Internal Medicine near Lee, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA.
See Lee Internists.