Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Rudy Telli on Jul 31st, 2015

Awesome

Great Doctors show details Great Doctors
Oct 12th, 2011

I have worked with doctors for eight years and have been a patient with numerous health issues in the past 15 years. Dr Neal is truly caring, compassionate, down-to-earth, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this doctor.

Doctor's Response

Thank You! That is very kind of you to say. There are a lot of great doctors in our B/CS community and I am honored to practice here.

Great Doctor!!!!! show details Great Doctor!!!!!
Sep 9th, 2011

Dr. Neal has always done a wonderful job with me. He has outstanding beside manner, highly intelligent, down-to-earth, and really does care about his patients. He isn't like most doctors who want to get you in and out to make a quick $. Best doctor I have ever had. He really trys hard to get the diagnosis right the first time.

by LHaste on Jan 21st, 2010

Very nice. Professional. Sincere. Cares about all of his patients.

by AggieGirl11 on Oct 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

I went to see Dr. Neal when I got very sick at the beginning of my freshman year. I was only 17, but the Brazos Physicians Group let my mom send them all our information over the phone, and I was able to get an appointment. Dr. Neal was very courteous and very helpful. Since then I've gone back every time I get sick, and he's always there, with a smile and some small talk. He always remembers me, and makes me feel better even before I get medicine!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Aug 27th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr.Neal is amazing he sees our entire family even the baby, we couldnt have asked for a better doctor. If we ever move well still drive to see him. Hes great.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com