2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr Nguena is highly underated, he's Awesome show details Dr Nguena is highly underated, he's Awesome
Jan 3rd, 2014

Dr Nguena is both professional and thorough. His bedside manner is AWESOME and I highly recommend him

unprofessional and rude physician show details unprofessional and rude physician
Dec 20th, 2013

I have never seen a doctor like Dr. Gabriel. He is very rude he spoke to me in a very unprofessional and dismissive manner. He spends little to not time with you it was less than 5 minutes. He even told me I can leave if I'm in a hurry when I asked him how long it will take for my results to come back. Overall I do not recommend him and I will never go back if he is there.

retired chemist show details retired chemist
Apr 19th, 2010

Pompous ass with a severe "God complex". Refused to read my medical history that I spent over 2 hours writing. Flipped at a couple pages of my Medical files and told me to "See a Shrink and go to a gastroenterologist and have a tube stuck up my ass and down my throat. Passes the buck. Sends every patient to another doctor. Nothing has anything to do with him. This man is a danger to any patient. He refuses to listen, makes assumptions and doesn't listen to the patient. First time I was diagnosed by a "Psychic Doctor". Of Course he passed me to someone else, he doesn't want patients, he wants worshippers.