Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr Nguena is highly underated, he's Awesome  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2014

Dr Nguena is both professional and thorough. His bedside manner is AWESOME and I highly recommend him

|  unprofessional and rude physician  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2013

I have never seen a doctor like Dr. Gabriel. He is very rude he spoke to me in a very unprofessional and dismissive manner. He spends little to not time with you it was less than 5 minutes. He even told me I can leave if I'm in a hurry when I asked him how long it will take for my results to come back. Overall I do not recommend him and I will never go back if he is there.

|  retired chemist  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2010

Pompous ass with a severe "God complex". Refused to read my medical history that I spent over 2 hours writing. Flipped at a couple pages of my Medical files and told me to "See a Shrink and go to a gastroenterologist and have a tube stuck up my ass and down my throat. Passes the buck. Sends every patient to another doctor. Nothing has anything to do with him. This man is a danger to any patient. He refuses to listen, makes assumptions and doesn't listen to the patient. First time I was diagnosed by a "Psychic Doctor". Of Course he passed me to someone else, he doesn't want patients, he wants worshippers.