A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Oboite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Oboite is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oboite
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oboite Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Oboite, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Oboite graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Oboite has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Emma Oboite MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Oboite practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Oboite has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gabriel Oboite practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Berwyn Heights, MD.