A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Oboite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Oboite is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Oboite, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oboite graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Oboite has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Wash University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oboite accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Oboite practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Oboite practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Berwyn Heights, MD.