A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Ogbonnaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Ogbonnaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogbonnaya graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ogbonnaya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ogbonnaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel U. Ogbonnaya practice?
Dr. Gabriel Ogbonnaya practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.