Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriel Ojeda
Dr. Gabriel Ojeda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lenoir City, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Ojeda is affiliated with Roane Medical Center, Starr Regional Medical Center - Athens and Parkwest Med Ctr. Dr. Ojeda has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gabriel Ojeda has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Gabriel Ojeda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lenoir City, TN.
Dr. Frederick Ergen
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lenoir City, TN 0.13 mi38
Dr. Marie Fervil
Lenoir City, TN 0.13 mi16
Dr. George Sawabini
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lenoir City, TN 0.13 mi18