Dr. Gabriel Palladino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Palladino?

Posted on September 18th, 2014

Thorough exam of shoulder injury. Patient explanation of x-rays and findings. Spent lots of time answering all questions.

Shocked by Outrage and unprofessionalism

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Avoid this doctor! My 16 year old son was seen by Dr. Palladino twice for the same injury in Walnut Creek's MIC. He is extremely unfriendly, unprofessional and should not be practicing medicine. After seeing my son 30 minutes late, Dr. Palladino stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him, violently after I questioned a contradicting statement he made rewarding my son's injury. He left us in the room, and never came back and I had to file a complaint with his Physician in chief. I have never experienced this type of behavior from any physician. If anyone has a similar exoteric car, please post!

Posted on October 24th, 2016