A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Perry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel J Perry DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel J. Perry practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Perry practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.