A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Perry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Perry practice?
Dr. Gabriel Perry practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.