A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Perry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Perry DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Perry practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Perry practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.