A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Pettersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Pettersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettersen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Pettersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Mark Twain St Joseph Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel R Pettersen MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel R. Pettersen practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Pettersen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Pettersen practices Internal Medicine near San Andreas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, CA.
See San Andreas Internists.