A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Rendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Rendon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Rendon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rendon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rendon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Rendon MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Rendon practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Rendon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Rendon practices Gastroenterology near Mckinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Mckinney Gastroenterologists.