Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rodriguez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel R Rodriguez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel R. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.