Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 1st, 2016

Disappointing!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Rodriguez for years. The staff ALWAYS treated me poorly; half the time instead of seeing Dr. Rodriguez, I would go in and find they palmed off the PA, or someone else, on me. They didn't care about me!?! I made excuses for their behaviour, I made excuses for the lack of any treatment, lack of any care. I cannot take anymore! I ended up in PAIN, all the time! I QUIT, ABSOLUTELY QUIT!!!! I have now found a NEW doctor, and staff who actually care and treat me and my body with care!!! Good Luck to you ALL.

November 18th, 2015