A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosales
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Rosales, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Borbon Rosales MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel B. Rosales practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Rosales has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Rosales practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.