A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosales
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Rosales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Rosales, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Borbon Rosales MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel B. Rosales practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Rosales has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Rosales practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.