A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Rosanwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Rosanwo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Rosanwo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosanwo graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Rosanwo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glenoaks Medical Center Inc
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Boladele Rosanwo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel B. Rosanwo practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Rosanwo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Rosanwo practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Claremont, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL.
See Claremont Family Physicians and Claremont Obstetricians & Gynecologists.