A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Ryb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Ryb is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Ryb, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryb graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Ryb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Eduardo Ryb MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Ryb practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Ryb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Ryb practices Surgery near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Hyattsville Surgeons.