A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Ryb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Ryb is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryb
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ryb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Ryb, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryb graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Ryb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Eduardo Ryb MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Ryb practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Ryb has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Ryb practices Surgery near Hyattsville, MD.
See Hyattsville Surgeons.