A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Salvadori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Salvadori is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Salvadori, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvadori graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salvadori has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salvadori accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel V. Salvadori practice?
Dr. Gabriel Salvadori practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.