A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Salvadori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Salvadori is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Salvadori, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvadori graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salvadori has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel V Salvadori MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel V. Salvadori practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Salvadori has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Salvadori practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.