A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Sanchez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Sanchez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Sanchez MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Sanchez has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Gabriel Sanchez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Critical Care Medicine near Tamarac, FL.