Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriel San Roman
Dr. Gabriel San Roman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Smithtown, NY and Hauppauge, NY (and 5 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. San Roman is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital At Syosset, SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn and Stony Brook University Hospital. Dr. San Roman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gabriel San Roman has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gabriel San Roman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Tomer Singer
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Matthew Cohen
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
New York, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Mary Rausch
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi13