A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Sara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Sara, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Sara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sara graduated from St Joseph University/French Medical School; Beirut, Lebanon. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Albert Sara MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel A. Sara practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Sara has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Sara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.