A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Sella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Sella is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sella graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Sella has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Sella practice?
Dr. Gabriel Sella practices Family Medicine near Martins Ferry, OH.
See Martins Ferry Family Physicians.