A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Sella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Sella is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sella graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Sella has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel N Sella M.Sc, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel N. Sella practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Sella has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Sella practices Family Medicine near Martins Ferry, OH.
See Martins Ferry Primary Care Doctors.