A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan