A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Avrum Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Shapiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Shapiro practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.