A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Soto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soto
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Soto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Soto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel E Soto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Soto practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Soto has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Soto practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Orthopedic Surgeons.