A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Soto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Soto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel E Soto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel E. Soto practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Soto has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Soto practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.