Overall Review

2.6

October 10th, 2016
Interesting personality, but certainly a good doctor
After a few months of seeing his PA, I finally saw Dr. Tatarian at my most recent appointment. While I understand some of the reviews about his bedside manner below, I think that it's really the patient's personality that determines how much you'll like Dr. Tatarian. He's definitely brisk and somewhat cold-seeming, but I think that's his style. I found him to be a little amusing and frankly, he seems like a brilliant guy who really knows what he's talking about. He reviewed my case with me briefly, gave me his clinical suspicion for a diagnosis after asking a few questions, told me the test that I needed to confirm his suspicion, and discussed the plan moving forward if he was wrong (what else it could be, what tests I need, etc). He let me ask questions and didn't seem super rushed even though I wasn't technically supposed to see him in this appointment. So while his personality isn't for everyone, it certainly works for me. Direct and dry is fine by me as long as I'm moving forward with my care. Two other things worth mentioning: -It's nearly impossible to get a timely appointment with this guy. He's a sub-specialist, and a hot commodity apparently. -His PA Amy is absolutely wonderful, and you shouldn't be concerned if your first appointment is with her. She is great.

August 24th, 2016
Cold and Dismissive
i was referred to Dr. Tatarian for an EMG since I have RSD. He walked into the room and did not introduce himself. Did not ask me any questions about the reason for my appointment. I asked him a question and he told me "why would I have an opinion, I don't know you". He then decided to look into my patient history that I had to make a previous appointment to fill out. He told me since I was not responding to treatment that I need to "learn to live with it". I would not recommend this DR to anyone. He was very cold and dismissive. I wasted 2 months for an appointment that I could have seen a Dr. that cared.

July 16th, 2016
Excellent Diagnostician with Very difficult demeanor
He took excellent history of case yet was very abrupt and confrontational early on in the visit. Second visit much nicer. Third visit, he shredded me emotionally. Very calloused.

March 9th, 2016
Dr. Dread
This man is the worst doctor I have ever had the unfortunate displeasure of meeting. Crude, bedside manner..... I don't think there was a bed. When you are really not well and are looking for some help, ANY help.......Please stay away from this so called Dr. He should be treated the same as he treats his patients. Like throw-away unnecessary cash cows.

February 17th, 2016
Horrible bedside manner.
Acted as though me being there was a waste of his time. Will not be returning. Very consescending.

February 17th, 2016
Very thorough, kind, conscientious physician with good rapport. Recommend highly

January 20th, 2016
If I could give this "healthcare" practitioner 0 stars I would. Do not see him if you expect any compassion or an accurate diagnosis. He seems to dislike women too.

May 28th, 2015
Caring doctor who comes very highly recommended. I was very impressed.

January 27th, 2015
Doctor Brainchild
Staff no problem. Dr. Tatarian needs to get out of that barn he was brought up in. All I wanted to know was what he thought the diagnosis was and where to go from there and he said " Well, want to you want ME to do" you'll just have to live with it. SAY WHAT??? I had a few suggestions but I kept them to myself. On the other hand if that was his way of being humorous it wasn't funny. I KNOW FUNNY. What I would like him to do is give me a courteous answer or else what he CAN do is walk on water.........I don't think he is a God. Let's see how long he stays afloat. Guess he'll just have to live with it. Sorry Doc, no raft for you!!!!!

December 3rd, 2013
Waited two months they canceled my appointment
I was referred by my family physician to see the dr Tatarian after my MRI results. The receptionist was extremely rude. To schedule an appointment I had to wait 1 1/2 months. Finally this week I was supposed to see the doctor they called & canceled my appointment and told me nothing was available until another two weeks. After reading the patient's reviews on this site I called to cancel immediately. I don't have time to play games I just want to get back to my normal self:(

October 24th, 2013
He was recommended by my PCP. An excellent diagnostician, but zero bedside manner. Though most doctors are arrogant condescending narcissists, he takes it to the highest level. Absolutely no empathy or compassion was exhibited for the patient. After reviewing my wife's MRI he told her she had a horrible brain and would not want her brain. You need a thick skin and the ability to be as ignorant as him is you intend to see this genius.

July 9th, 2013
Disappointed Patient
Dr. is rude and very arrogant and does not address you by your name. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. My vet treats my dog better than he treats his patients. This doctor should care more about the patient then himself. He is not caring and very curt and contrary. Dr. Tatarian takes the "D" out of doctor and the "C" out of caring, but keeps the "M" in miserable!