Dr. Gabriel Valle MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Fort Lauderdale, FL

July 28th, 2016
Amazing Captain of the Ship
Unbelievably skilled and thorough doctor. I feel very confident with him at the helm of my complex medical issues. I recommend him very highly.

April 22nd, 2016
Dr. Ira Clark
A wonderful doctor, and world renown nephrologist. Can't say enough about this doctor.

February 1st, 2016
dr valle is the best always understanding and patient and is the best kidney dr. in fort Lauderdale,florida.

December 7th, 2015
Excellent physician and very compassionate.

July 12th, 2015
Highest rating
A+++++ Dr. Valle is an absolute prince of a man, a wonderful, brilliant doctor. Thank you to all in his office involved in my care.

April 26th, 2015
The Best Kidney Doctor
If you have a kidney problem, I can give you no finer advice than to get yourself to Dr. Gabriel Valle. A warm and wise doctor who has helped me tremendously.

February 12th, 2015
Best kidney doctor anywhere. He took time with me and that attention to detail solved some chronic woes for me. Bravo!

November 28th, 2014
Wonderful doctor
Medicine is changing with doctors typing on a computer with hardly a glance to the patient. Not Dr. Valle, who is always thorough and always remembers everything about my history each time. My chronic kidney disease stabilized and my creatinine actually improved. I almost can't go anywhere these days that someone isn't raving about him. Thank you, Dr. Valle.

September 23rd, 2013
Everything We Hoped For
This is a wonderful doctor who is very smart and very thorough. He took the time to help me and I thank God I found him.

August 30th, 2013
He's a gem
Dr. Valle is one of the finest doctors I have ever known. I worked for 37 years in hospital administration. I feel I am in excellent hands, and the piece of mind that gives me is priceless. He runs that office the way I would-pleasant and courteous staff. Calls attended to. Sadly, this is a rarity in today's medicine. Thank you, Dr. Valle and staff

July 10th, 2013
Hypertension Specialist
I went to the website of the American Society of Hypertension because I figured they would be able to direct me to someone who could treat my blood pressure without 8 different medications. I was always tired and felt 20 years older, many side effects no man wants. Guess what?There are only 3 doctors in Fort Lauderdale certified in Hypertension. (Sad but true when you think of all the doctors loading people with these medications, right?) So I chose Dr. Valle because his website said he was Chief of Medicine at Holy Cross. I thought that's the guy. Guess what? I had a blockage in a renal artery Dr. Valle uncovered after 1 visit and now I take one "water" pill. And my blood pressure is 120/80. That's it. And I feel great. Thank you, Doc! And the moral of this story is DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Great care is available but it is not always easy to find.

April 18th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Valle is a wonderful doctor and absolutely brilliant. His office is run like it should be-to take care of patients with courtesy and a sense of honor. Everything organized and pristine. My only request-please, please open that office your staff mentioned in Boca. Until then, I will drive but I hate I-95.