Dr. Gabriel Valle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Valle?

James K.

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Fantastic doctor and human being. 10 stars.

Posted on October 1st, 2017

DR. . VALLE TREATED MY LOVED ONE SINCE 2010 TIL 2017. DR VALLE IS THE MOST COMPASSIONATE, UNDERSTANDING AND NUMBER 1 DOCTOR WHO ALWAYS TOOK THE EXTRA TIME TO LISTEN AND CARE FOR THE PATIENT. MOST OF ALL DR. VALLE ALWAYS SHOWED RESPECT TO THE PATIENT .THAT MEANT SO MUCH TO ROBERT. MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS DR. VALLE.. AND MANY THANKS TO THE OTHER DRS IN HIS OFFICE ALSO ,,,, AND THE STAFF WHO ALWAYS WERE SO KIND AND UNDERSTANDING..GOD BLESS TO ALL.

Amazing Captain of the Ship

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Unbelievably skilled and thorough doctor. I feel very confident with him at the helm of my complex medical issues. I recommend him very highly.

Dr. Ira Clark

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

A wonderful doctor, and world renown nephrologist. Can't say enough about this doctor.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

dr valle is the best always understanding and patient and is the best kidney dr. in fort Lauderdale,florida.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Excellent physician and very compassionate.

Highest rating

Posted on July 13th, 2015

A+++++ Dr. Valle is an absolute prince of a man, a wonderful, brilliant doctor. Thank you to all in his office involved in my care.

The Best Kidney Doctor

Posted on April 26th, 2015

If you have a kidney problem, I can give you no finer advice than to get yourself to Dr. Gabriel Valle. A warm and wise doctor who has helped me tremendously.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Best kidney doctor anywhere. He took time with me and that attention to detail solved some chronic woes for me. Bravo!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on November 28th, 2014

Medicine is changing with doctors typing on a computer with hardly a glance to the patient. Not Dr. Valle, who is always thorough and always remembers everything about my history each time. My chronic kidney disease stabilized and my creatinine actually improved. I almost can't go anywhere these days that someone isn't raving about him. Thank you, Dr. Valle.

Everything We Hoped For

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

This is a wonderful doctor who is very smart and very thorough. He took the time to help me and I thank God I found him.

Hypertension Specialist

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I went to the website of the American Society of Hypertension because I figured they would be able to direct me to someone who could treat my blood pressure without 8 different medications. I was always tired and felt 20 years older, many side effects no man wants. Guess what?There are only 3 doctors in Fort Lauderdale certified in Hypertension. (Sad but true when you think of all the doctors loading people with these medications, right?) So I chose Dr. Valle because his website said he was Chief of Medicine at Holy Cross. I thought that's the guy. Guess what? I had a blockage in a renal artery Dr. Valle uncovered after 1 visit and now I take one "water" pill. And my blood pressure is 120/80. That's it. And I feel great. Thank you, Doc! And the moral of this story is DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Great care is available but it is not always easy to find.