Dr. Gabriel Valle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Valle?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Valle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2016

Amazing Captain of the Ship

Unbelievably skilled and thorough doctor. I feel very confident with him at the helm of my complex medical issues. I recommend him very highly.

April 23rd, 2016

Dr. Ira Clark

A wonderful doctor, and world renown nephrologist. Can't say enough about this doctor.

February 2nd, 2016

dr valle is the best always understanding and patient and is the best kidney dr. in fort Lauderdale,florida.

December 7th, 2015

Excellent physician and very compassionate.

July 13th, 2015

Highest rating

A+++++ Dr. Valle is an absolute prince of a man, a wonderful, brilliant doctor. Thank you to all in his office involved in my care.

April 26th, 2015

The Best Kidney Doctor

If you have a kidney problem, I can give you no finer advice than to get yourself to Dr. Gabriel Valle. A warm and wise doctor who has helped me tremendously.

February 12th, 2015

Best kidney doctor anywhere. He took time with me and that attention to detail solved some chronic woes for me. Bravo!

November 28th, 2014

Wonderful doctor

Medicine is changing with doctors typing on a computer with hardly a glance to the patient. Not Dr. Valle, who is always thorough and always remembers everything about my history each time. My chronic kidney disease stabilized and my creatinine actually improved. I almost can't go anywhere these days that someone isn't raving about him. Thank you, Dr. Valle.

September 23rd, 2013

Everything We Hoped For

This is a wonderful doctor who is very smart and very thorough. He took the time to help me and I thank God I found him.

July 10th, 2013

Hypertension Specialist

I went to the website of the American Society of Hypertension because I figured they would be able to direct me to someone who could treat my blood pressure without 8 different medications. I was always tired and felt 20 years older, many side effects no man wants. Guess what?There are only 3 doctors in Fort Lauderdale certified in Hypertension. (Sad but true when you think of all the doctors loading people with these medications, right?) So I chose Dr. Valle because his website said he was Chief of Medicine at Holy Cross. I thought that's the guy. Guess what? I had a blockage in a renal artery Dr. Valle uncovered after 1 visit and now I take one "water" pill. And my blood pressure is 120/80. That's it. And I feel great. Thank you, Doc! And the moral of this story is DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Great care is available but it is not always easy to find.

April 18th, 2013

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Valle is a wonderful doctor and absolutely brilliant. His office is run like it should be-to take care of patients with courtesy and a sense of honor. Everything organized and pristine. My only request-please, please open that office your staff mentioned in Boca. Until then, I will drive but I hate I-95.

October 30th, 2012

Wonderful experience.

Dr. Valle and his staff are wonderful. He is an excellent example of what a doctor should be. I recommend him very highly.