A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Vargas-Bodas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Vargas-Bodas, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargas-Bodas
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Vargas-Bodas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas-Bodas graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Vargas-Bodas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Antonio Vargas-Bodas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel A. Vargas-Bodas practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Vargas-Bodas has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Vargas-Bodas practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Bogalusa, LA.
See Bogalusa General Practitioners and Bogalusa Internists.