A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Welch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Welch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Ryan Welch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel R. Welch practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Welch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.