A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Welch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Welch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Ryan Welch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel R. Welch practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriel Welch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.