A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriel Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Wilson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Roland Wilson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel R. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Wilson practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.