Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
656 Chestnut St
Coshocton, OH 43812
740-623-2402
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Aug 28th, 2014

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Yandam. I found the staff friendly and made me feel very safe and comfortable. Dr. Yandam seemed conserned with my symptoms and ordered tests and a follow up visit to go over the results. I was very pleased with how he handled my concerns. I think he's great!

|  Worst Doctor Ever!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2013

The staff in this office were wonderful, the doctor on the other hand was horrible. He does not care what you think or how you feel. He is rude to his patients as well as his staff in front of everyone. He made one of the happiest times in a family's life miserable for myself and my family. He was mean and hateful.

|  AWESOME DOCTOR!!  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

I would like to take this time to say Dr.Yandam is a AWESOME DR. He has been my doctor since I was about 19 years old and I could not ask for anyone better to assist with my prenatal and personal female care. He has delivered 2 going on 3 of my children. There are alot of people who have different opinions of Dr.Yandam. Some people say they are uncomfotable when he comes in the room and says "good morning cutie" how are you today..and there are other people who it does not bother one bit like myself. I feel really comfortable going to Dr.Yandam and would not go to any other DR for my prenantal or personal female care in coshocton county. You only have a couple choices in this small town..and everyone has a right to voice there own opinion and choose another DR. Thank you DR.YANDAM YOU ARE AWESOME AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TIME YOU HAVE TAKEN TO ASSIST WITH ALL MY PRENATAL CARE.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

The best ob/gyn! He's so nice, his staff is very welcoming.

|  your mom najhi saloum  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

i lovee you im in america my heart

|  yuck  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

First off, I would never go back to this doctor's office nor would I ever recommend him to anyone. Walking in the door and seeing how dirty the place was made me want to turn around and walk away. I gave him 3 chances and went 3 time... the first time it took 35 minutes in the waiting room, then 25 minutes in the exam room before i even seen him... then he was only in there for about 2 minutes... total waste of time... i had a biopsy done and he told me that it didnt hurt, which it did... according to him women dont feel any pain down town... when he left, i checked out the alcohol and other various medicines that they leave on the counter... all expired by at least a year... second visit was for results... another 30 min in the waiting room and 20 min in the exam room... seen the doctor for at most 30 seconds... i had to have cryotherapy done. Waited in the waiting room for 1 hour and 10 minutes. They called my name, took my weight and bp (urine sitting right there, the nurse tested it, dumped it, and did not wear gloves nor wash her hands) sent me back to the waiting room... after 10 more minutes finally called me back to the exam room again i had to wait 20 minutes before the doctor arrived... again kinda painful... he said dont tell me it hurts... couldnt make up his mind on when he needed to see me next like he didnt know. Overall, this place was dirty (this was over 2 months and the spills that were on the floor from my 1st appt were still there at my 3rd appt.), the staff didnt follow state laws... important sterilization medicines like the alcohol and iodine were extremely expired... and i honestly felt that i had gone to an illegal mexican medical clinic... i felt dirty and i still do... DO NOT CHOOSE THIS DOCTOR!!!!

|  delivered all 3 of my babies  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

always been great and caring to us. I would see him again if i were to have another baby.

Mar 23rd, 2009

Dr. Yandam has delivered all 3 of my children and I continue to go to him for my yearly checkups. There is no other Dr. that I would want to go to. He's the best!!

Dec 26th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Wonderful dr: Wonderful doctor, very professional, kind, and easy to understand!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com