Dr. Gabriel Yandam Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gabriel Yandam?

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Dr. Yandam delivered my youngest child via emergency surgery and then I went back to him for two more surgeries. I am very happy with the care that he has given me. Without Dr. Yandam, my youngest would not have survived birth and I give him full credit that I have a happy and healthy 18 year old now.

Posted on August 28th, 2014

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Yandam. I found the staff friendly and made me feel very safe and comfortable. Dr. Yandam seemed conserned with my symptoms and ordered tests and a follow up visit to go over the results. I was very pleased with how he handled my concerns. I think he's great!

Worst Doctor Ever!!!!!!!

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

The staff in this office were wonderful, the doctor on the other hand was horrible. He does not care what you think or how you feel. He is rude to his patients as well as his staff in front of everyone. He made one of the happiest times in a family's life miserable for myself and my family. He was mean and hateful.

AWESOME DOCTOR!!

Posted on November 15th, 2012

I would like to take this time to say Dr.Yandam is a AWESOME DR. He has been my doctor since I was about 19 years old and I could not ask for anyone better to assist with my prenatal and personal female care. He has delivered 2 going on 3 of my children. There are alot of people who have different opinions of Dr.Yandam. Some people say they are uncomfotable when he comes in the room and says "good morning cutie" how are you today..and there are other people who it does not bother one bit like myself. I feel really comfortable going to Dr.Yandam and would not go to any other DR for my prenantal or personal female care in coshocton county. You only have a couple choices in this small town..and everyone has a right to voice there own opinion and choose another DR. Thank you DR.YANDAM YOU ARE AWESOME AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TIME YOU HAVE TAKEN TO ASSIST WITH ALL MY PRENATAL CARE.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on October 15th, 2012

The best ob/gyn! He's so nice, his staff is very welcoming.

delivered all 3 of my babies

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

always been great and caring to us. I would see him again if i were to have another baby.

Posted on March 24th, 2009

Dr. Yandam has delivered all 3 of my children and I continue to go to him for my yearly checkups. There is no other Dr. that I would want to go to. He's the best!!

Posted on January 31st, 2016