A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriel Zevallos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriel Zevallos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zevallos graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Zevallos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center
- Lawrence County Hospital CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriel Melanio Zevallos MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriel M. Zevallos practice?
- Dr. Gabriel Zevallos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gabriel Zevallos practices Internal Medicine near McComb, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See McComb Internists.