Internists

535 Old Trenton Rd
Ste 102
Cranbury, NJ 08512
609-490-0095
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Horrible Doctor -not deserving of any stars  |  show details
May 7th, 2013

Going to the doctor should not cause anxiety and blood pressure spikes. She is condescending and argumentative. Has no solutions, just refuses to listen to the patient. She is nasty. Her husband, Dr. Thomas, is just incompetent. They want to communicate though email on their expensive patient portal. They do not want to have a conversation. Every decision they make is to avoid a lawsuit and not what the patients need. Worst Dr. I have ever been to in 60 years.

Aug 20th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Bowers for nearly seven years and find her to be a terrific physician. She is thorough and takes time to ask and answer questions. My specific case requires management and cooperation among several doctors and I count on Dr Bowers to help me sort through it all. I am really grateful to her and for her. I also find the staff--nurses and front desk/administrative--to be super helpful and quite resorceful especially in today's world of insurance companies.

Mar 30th, 2011

I appreciate that Dr. Bowers is very intelligent and knowledgeable. I find that she spends a sufficient amount of time with me and does seem to care. I like her as my physician. On the other hand I have thought many times about leaving the practice due to the rudeness of the office staff. They truly seem to find patients a nuisance. I don't see even a hint of compassion on their part. I hear many complaints about this and it doesn't seem to change. Surely, they must know.

Oct 1st, 2010

Dr. Bowers has taken excellent care of me even since she started her practice in East Windsor. She is caring and concerned about her patients and up on the latest research.

|  Giving up on her  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2010

I've been a patient of hers for over 5 years now but I'm done with this practice. Overall I think she's a decent doctor--she's very smart, but she really seems to enjoy showing you how smart she is. She talks really really quickly without really thinking. I'd prefer if she took her time or said "I don't know, let me look into this" on occasion. But she always is in such a hurry to demonstrate her intelligence. She's personable and pleasant, though, so that is good. But it's almost like she's pretending to be a doctor--I know that sounds odd but she just doesn't really seem to ever do a really thorough exam or anything. If you have a flu, she's great. Anything more serious and she's just not going to be much help. But the major reason why I'm leaving this practice is the office staff. They are HORRIBLE. I'm specifically referring to the staff who answer the phones. I had one who was beyond rude and basically hung up on me. Dr. Bowers apologized for it the next time I was in the office without me even mentioning so obviously this girl went to her to cover her tracks. Also, be aware that they do not participate in Medco or any mail order pharmacies! The only thing they will do for you is write the prescription and you have to go and pick it up and send it yourself to Medco. Dr. Bowers herself said it is just "too much hassle" for them and they would need to hire an additional staff person just to deal with it. Sorry Dr. Bowers, didn't mean to be an inconvenience and cut into your profits! Making an appt is very difficult also.

|  Enjoy working with her  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2010

Have seen Dr. Bowers a few years now and have received nothing but good treatment, serious time spent, and even good discussion. I've found her professional, knowledgeable, and thoughtful. Comes across as brainy and talks rapidly, so maybe that's a problem for some. But I like and recommend her.The office runs tightly though--don't be late even by a few minutes. It starts you off with the sense that patients can be nuisances or problems, which is unfortunate.The exam rooms are decorated like pretty bathrooms, in peach and blue with beach pictures--hope you like that kind of thing.

|  Think Twice  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2009

In my opinion I would think twice before I went to see this doctor. She is very rude and egotistical. If she does not like you she will discharge you no matter what. Also, her notes are very inaccurate. I would not recommend you use her or anyone on that practice.