Dr. Gabriela Cora Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gabriela Cora?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 1st, 2014

Do not give this woman your time of day!

I am not one to go on the internet and complain about Doctors, but for this particular Doctor, I need to make sure people are aware of her utter rudeness. Dr, Cora, first off, did not even come to the waiting room to ask me back to her office. This was the first time meeting her so you would think a Psychiatrist would kindly guide you to their room. She yelled from the back and I had to direct myself to where I thought the noise came from. After sitting down with her and asking me questions and me responding you could just feel her lack of empathy and compassion for a patient. She May be a Doctor and have knowledge of certain things but she has no heart or soul. Without that, you are not a Doctor in my book. I have never felt so stressed while talking to a person who should be very comforting as we are dealing with mental illnesses. Without going into detail, she had the audacity to tell me she was going to do something that would be helping me out but never followed through with what she claimed. With that, she showed me exactly what I felt radiating off her in the office visit, a cold cold feeling. A complete Coward is probably the best word to describe her in that situation. If you are looking for a doctor that is heartless then this is the one for you.

November 14th, 2016