A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Ferreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriela Ferreira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferreira graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Ferreira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela Simoes Ferreira MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela S. Ferreira practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Ferreira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriela Ferreira practices Internal Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists.