Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gabriela Ferreira
Dr. Gabriela Ferreira, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ, with another office in Neptune, NJ. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ferreira is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Rwj University Hospital and Umass Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Gabriela Ferreira has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gabriela Ferreira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. William Kostis
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi6
Dr. Moti Tiku
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi46
Dr. John Walker
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi41