A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Garcia-Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia-Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Garcia-Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela Isabel Garcia-Thomas MD is a female Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela I. Garcia-Thomas practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Garcia-Thomas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gabriela Garcia-Thomas practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.