A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Gheorghe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Gheorghe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela Gheorghe MD is a female Pathologist and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela Gheorghe practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Gheorghe has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriela Gheorghe practices Pathology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pathologists.