A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Grasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriela Grasa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grasa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriela Grasa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grasa graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Grasa has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela Grasa MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela Grasa practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Grasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriela Grasa practices Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Cardiologists.