A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Grasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriela Grasa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grasa
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grasa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriela Grasa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grasa graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Grasa has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela Grasa MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela Grasa practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Grasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriela Grasa practices Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Cardiologists.