A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Jano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jano
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jano graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Jano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela DR Jano DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela D. Jano practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Jano has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriela Jano practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Westbury, NY.
See Westbury Physiatrists.