A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Mogrovejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriela Mogrovejo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriela Mogrovejo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogrovejo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Mogrovejo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela Mogrovejo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela Mogrovejo practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Mogrovejo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriela Mogrovejo practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.