Dr. Gabriela Mogrovejo Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gabriela Mogrovejo?

Arrogance is not patient care

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Dr. Mogrovejo has been inattentive, arrogant, rude and unable to reach correct diagnosis on multiple visits. I would never recommend her to anyone I know; an experience with Dr. Mogrovejo is not an accurate or flattering reflection of Scripps Clinic as a whole.

Bad Doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2014

This doctor is very patient when it comes to elder patients but in the same sense will rather provide pills to make the patient go away. Best advice she gives: if thbis does not work go to the ER!!! Her inability to treat elder patients causes me great concern. As for calling her office, the customer service we receive is inept they are more concern at talking to each other than making appointment or dealing with patients.

Disrespectful

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr. Mogrovejo used to be my Dr. for over 2 years, and I liked her. However, when she cancelled my appointment a few minutes prior, I found it disrespectful. The office staff advised me she called in sick at 7:46 am, and my appointment was at 8:00 am.

supervisor

Posted on February 10th, 2012

she is the best doctor that I ever had. she cares about my health and she is very nice and lovely doctor. I do recommend her. she has a very good knowledge as a doctor.

bedside manner leaves alot to be desired

Posted on September 29th, 2010

My doctor was not available, and after having a terrible weekend I thought it best not to put it off until my doctor returned. God forbid if you are overweight!I think your thought of a thorough exam has now gone down the drain as you are now made to feel your problems are all because you are overweight.And to be sure Dr. Mogrovejo did put in a jab about it.My problem had nothing to do with my weight.

Easy Way Out

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

Dr. Mogrovejo is the kind of doctor who throws pain pills at you to make you go away instead of testing you to find out what's wrong with you.

Posted on August 8th, 2017