A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Popescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriela Popescu, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriela Popescu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Popescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Popescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela Elena Popescu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela E. Popescu practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Popescu has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Gabriela Popescu practices Family Medicine near Easton, PA.