Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriela Szabo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szabo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Szabo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriela Szabo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi.
Dr. Szabo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela L Szabo MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela L. Szabo practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Szabo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriela Szabo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Endocrinologists.