A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriela Szabo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriela Szabo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi.
Dr. Szabo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela L Szabo MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela L. Szabo practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Szabo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriela Szabo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Endocrinologists.