Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriela Szabo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szabo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szabo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gabriela Szabo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi.
Dr. Szabo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela L Szabo MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela L. Szabo practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Szabo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gabriela Szabo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Endocrinologists.