A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gabriela Zandomeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gabriela Zandomeni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zandomeni graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Zandomeni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gabriela Monika Zandomeni MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gabriela M. Zandomeni practice?
- Dr. Gabriela Zandomeni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gabriela Zandomeni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Rowlett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.